Our Approach to Protecting Your Privacy
NetMkd sees itself as the protector of the information it collects, maintains, and uses. Our responsibility is to ensure the safety of the information in our care and to maintain the privacy of our customers through sensible, appropriate, and responsible use.
The Way We Use Information
By using NetMkd, you agree to the collection and use of your personal and/or group information as described in this policy. You should know:
We collect limited account information, and store and maintain your account and profile information on our server.
We will never rent, sell, or share information that personally identifies you for marketing purposes.
You can update your account information and preferences at any time.
Images of Your NetMkd Profile in Marketing Materials.
NetMkd reserves the right to include images of your NetMkd’s header graphic or overview summary page on the NetMkd website or in other marketing materials for demonstration and promotional purposes. We may also display additional images, such as an image of your member profile including your photograph. Care will be taken to present images in a professional manner and without compromising the character of the NetMkd-powered community.
You may specifically request in writing that we not use images of your profile page, NetMkd’s header graphic or other pages by sending a request with the text REMOVE FROM MARKETING MATERIALS in the subject line. Or you may contact us in writing to by sending us a letter, fax, or by any means of written communication.
Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on NetMkd that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on NetMkd if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
NetMkd may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address in your NetMkd profile or by placing a prominent notice on our site.